Procedure if someone wants to transfer property to his family members through gift

The allottee can apply for transfer of property at the Front Office, One Window Operation, CDA through acknowledgement of Oral Gift on stamp paper worth Rs.5/- duly attested by 1st class Magistrate along with the following documents:

  • Original allotment letter to be surrendered.
  • Property Tax Clearance Certificate from Revenue Directorate, CDA
  • Indemnity Bonds (Transferee/Allottee)
  • Photocopies of N.I.C (attested).
  • Statement recorded before concerned Deputy Director and duly stamped by him with his official seal.
  • NOC from Building Control Section (BCS), CDA.
  • Bank Draft of Rs.3000/- or Rs.5000/- as the case may be]
  • Photo copies of NICs of two witnesses (attested)

For further information, contact:
Forces Estates
Office# 8, 1st Floor, Irfan Mansion, Block 1-X
F-10 Markaz, Islamabad - 44000 - PAKISTAN

Voice:+92 (51) 229 3081
Voice:+92 (51) 229 3082
Voice:+92 (51) 229 9445
Cell  :+92 (300) 8503081
Cell  :+92 (301) 8503081